Registration Terms and Conditions
* Registration is required for all online bidding at Wellers Auctions Ltd (Live and Online Auctions).
* The person posting the bids online must be the person who has registered for the auction.
* Registering, you are deemed to have read and accepted Wellers Auctions Terms and Conditions.
* Every item sold incurs Buyers Premium 25% (plus VAT), Internet premium of 3% for Online Bidding (plus VAT), and items marked with an * in the catalogue also carry VAT on the hammer price.
* All Lots are “Sold as Seen Online”
* Bidding is a commitment to buy, and all accepted bids are contracts and are considered final and non-withdrawable.
* Customers must pay for their items by 3:30pm the day following the end of the auction.
* Customers have 7 days to collect their items following the end of the auction during the Covid-19 Pandemic, and must contact reception via email email@example.com and book their collection slot.
* DO NOT turn up without a collection slot. If you do turn up without a collection slot you WILL NOT be served.
* We are not taking cash or card payments at the moment FOR COLLECTIONS.
* If collecting please ring the office on 01483 802280 to let us know when you are outside in the car park, then a colleague will bring your Lots to the table at the front of reception.
* Items not paid for within the time frame will be re-sold, buyers will be charged an admin fee and their accounts may be suspended.
* Items that have been paid for but not collected 7 days following the end of the auction will only be released when the storage fees are settled.